Affiliated to MGS University, Bikaner & Approved by NCTE, Delhi and Govt. of Rajasthan
- B.A.-B.Ed.(4 Year Integrated Program)
- B.Sc.-B.Ed.(4 Year Integrated Program)
The candidate possessing at least 50% marks in the 10+2 from a recognized board can apply. Relaxation will be given to the candidate belonging to SC/ST and other notified categories of students as per Central or State Government (generally upto 5%)
B.A.-B.Ed. – 50 Seats (Co-Ed)
B.Sc.-B.Ed. – 50 Seats (Co-Ed)
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit prepared on the basis of entrance exam- Pre Teacher Entrance Test (P.T.E.T) conducted by any University approved by the State Government.
Every student teacher will be required to attend 24 days internship in first year and 96 days internship in second year.
- To develop skills and capabilities for effective teaching and learning.
- To develop positive attitude towards teaching as a profession, and a broad outlook and open mindedness towards educational innovations.
- To develop effective monitoring and supervision.
Session of micro-teaching is organized to size feedback and a change to improve the teaching skills in each and every student.
A week long Block teaching is given to expose the pupil teachers about practical management and school organization.
Timely guests Lectures, Seminars, Group Discussion, Workshop in different subjects are organized to extend the approach to knowledge.
Duration of Course:
4 year (Approx. July to May)
Teaching Subjects Offered:
- Political science